At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshap.At night time we can share good night messages for each other and at this time every boy and girl has Father. So night time every girl and boy can send message for your Father.
Good Night Wishes For Father:
Thank You Messages for Dad: Father’s Day and birthdays will come and go, but family is forever. So pick a random day to say Thank You to the man who loves you like nobody else can. Cute quote on a greeting card, funny texts, sweet messages on Facebook or a few shares on Pinterest that reek gratitude and respect – it doesn’t take a lot to make your father feel like a million dollars. Give your old man a hug and let him know that you feel lucky to be his son or daughter. Why do this? Simply because your dad works hard to give you a life that you deserve. He makes sacrifices to make sure that you have a smile on your face. His life is dedicated not to his own happiness, but yours. It’s time you give back.
1) Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.
2) You carried me in your arms when I was little and you held my hand while I was growing up. Dad, I am going to be your pillar when you are old and I will carry you in my heart until I die. Thanks for everything.
3) I may be able to outgrow you in height one day but I will never be able to outgrow the tall contribution you have made in my life as a father. Thank you.
4) When you taught me how to play ball, I learnt from you how to stand tall. When you taught me how to ride my bike, I learnt how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. When you helped me with studies, I learnt how to take charge of my own worries. When you pampered me with love and care, I knew that no matter what, my dad will always be there. Thanks dad.
5) You loved me even when I hated you, you cared for me even when I cursed you and you supported me even when I distanced myself from you. Thanks for everything dad, I love you.
Thanks dad for being proud even when i fail fathers day message
6) Dad, in hindsight I realize the meaning of family when I think about the time you said that you were proud of me even when I failed. Thanks.
7) It is not possible to be a great father until a person becomes a great human being, and dad, you are both. Thanks for everything.
8) From tolerating my rants to keeping up with my antics, I want to say thank you to a dad who is just fantastic.
9) Dad, thanks for always being my ally during my wars with mum. I love you.
10) I don’t idolize Superman, Batman or Spider-Man simply because I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero, called DAD. I love you.